Cut out the Sugars and Starches
The most important part is to try and cut out sugars and starches (carbs) as much as possible.
When you do that, your hunger levels go down and you end up eating much less calories instead of burning carbs for energy, your body will burn the stored fat for energy.
Another benefit of cutting carbs is that it lowers insulin levels, causing your kidneys to shed excess sodium and water out of your body. This reduces the added water weight.
It is not uncommon to lose up to 10 pounds in the first week of eating this way, both body fat and water weight. will drop because your body is not use to it and then after depending on how your diet goes and what your bodytype can do. some people cant eat the same things as others depending on there blood type.
Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables
Each one of your meals should include a protein source, a fat source and low-carb vegetables. alwasys keep your carbs and fasts lower then your protiens. the less carbs and fasts the faster you will burn.
- Meat: Beef, chicken, pork, etc.
- Fish and Seafood: Salmon, tuna, shrimp, etc.
- Eggs: Try to stay with only egg whites loss cholestrol loss weight faster
The importance of eating plenty of protein and cant be said enough
This has been shown to boost metabolism by 80 to 100 calories per day,High-protein diets can also reduce cravings and obsessive thoughts about food by 60%, removes the desire for late-night eating, and make you so full that you automatically eat less calories per day — just by reducing carbs and adding more protien to your diet.
When it comes to losing weight, protein is the king of nutrients. Period.
- Brussels sprouts
- Swiss chard
Don’t be afraid to supplent any breads and refinded carbs with these kind of carbohydrates
A diet based mostly on meat and vegetables contains all the fiber, vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy.
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Avocado oil
Try not to eat breakfast If you find yourself hungry in the afternoon, eating at lunch on and only 3 meals a day to start.
Do a “Carb Refeed” Once Per Week
You can take one day off per week where you eat more carbs. It is important to stick to healthy carb sources like oats, rice, quinoa, potatoes, sweet potatoes, fruit.
only higher carbs 1 day a week — if you start doing it more often than once per week you’re not going to see much success on this plan.
If you must have a cheat meal and eat something unhealthy, then do it on your carb up day.
Be aware that cheat meals or carb refeeds are good for you because its like a factory reset for your body to keep burn more calories through the week
You will gain some weight during your refeed day, but most of it will be water weight and you will lose it again by the next day.
10 Weight Loss Tips to Make fat loss Easier and Faster
- Eat a high-protein breakfast. Eating a high-protein breakfast has been shown to reduce cravings and calorie intake throughout the day
- Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice. These are the most fattening things you can put into your body, and avoiding them can help you lose weight
- Drink water an hour before meals. One study showed that drinking water an hour before meals increased weight loss and a pro body builder does it as well and drink a full liter before each meal.
- Choose weight loss-friendly foods . Certain foods are very useful for losing fat. high fibers and high protien just remember that anything procesed will not help just becuase its taste good.
- Eat soluble fiber. Studies show that fibers may reduce fat, especially in the belly area. Fiber supplements like glucomannan can also help. becuase it when food gets proceesed it burns callories from the inside out.
- Drink coffee or tea. If you’re a coffee or tea drinker, then drink as much as you want as the caffeine can in them boost your metabolism.
- Eat whole, unprocessed foods. Base most of your diet on whole foods. They are healthier, more filling and much less likely to cause overeating.
- Eat food slowly. Fast eaters gain more weight over time. Eating slowly makes you feel more full and boosts weight-reducing hormones
- Weigh yourself every weekly. Studies show that people who weigh themselves every day are much more likely to lose weight and keep it off.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Poor sleep is one of the strongest risk factors for weight gain, so taking care of your sleep is important
You Don’t Need to Starve Yourself to Lose Weight
If you have a medical condition, talk to your doctor before making changes because this plan may change what your medicaton is used for. By reducing carbs and lowering insulin levels, you change the hormonal environment and make your body and brain want to lose weight.
This gives you a reduced appetite and hunger, eliminating the main reason that most people fail with other weight loss methods. This is proven to make you lose up to as much weight as a typical low-fat, calorie-restricted diet.
Another great benefit for the impatient people is that the initial drop in water weight can lead to a change on the scale as early as the next morning.
On this plan, you can eat good food until you’re full and still lose a ton of fat.
Reduce Your Calorie Intake Tips
Reducing your calorie intake may be the most important factor when it comes to weight loss.
If you aren’t eating fewer calories than you you will not lose fat.
Here is a few simple tips to reduce calorie intake:
- Count calories: Weigh and log the foods you eat. Use a calorie counting tool to keep track of the amount of calories and nutrients you are taking in.
- Eat only at meals: Reduce all eating habbits and don’t eat anything after dinner.
- Cut your condiments: Eliminate calories such as condiments and sauces.
- Fill up on veggies: Fill your plate with vegetables and limit carb intake
- Choose lean proteins: use lower-fat proteins, such as chicken and fish.
- Don’t drink your calories: Instead, try to drink black coffee or black tea ive learn that even stivia is worse foryou then normal sugar.